What is DirtRoad?
- DirtRoad provides subscription services for public EV fast charging
- DirtRoad uses proprietary AI to create highly efficient, connected community charging networks
- These intelligent charging networks drive down the cost to charge and generates benefits for the most efficient chargers such as free charging. (* disclaimer)
- Crowdsourcing EV Charging Stations enables CSG to build stations where they’re needed most
- How it works
- Step 1: Choose DirtRoad facilities convenient to you that you’ll charge at on a regular basis
- Step 2: Choose a basic subscription package or take our Use Questionnaire to get an instant quote
- Step 3: Find out if the facilities you’ll subscribe to will offer you a Signing Bonus
- Step 4: Download DirtRoad Terms & Conditions
- Step 5: Review, execute and return instantly via Docusign
- Step 6: Receive Operating Code and begin charging immediately at operating stations
- Subscribe to existing projects (early adopter bonus of $500)
- Commit to a project under development (Get an Early Adopter signing bonus of up to $1000)
- Don’t see a project in your community? Suggest one here and become a community champion.
View a list of our current projects
- A typical North American will 13,500 miles per year and use X gallons of gasoline, emit X tonnes of CO2
- A typical Electric Vehicle driver will use Y KWH of electricity a year and emit Y tonnes of CO2
- Early adopter bonus *** If you’re one of the first 10 subscribers to any of our projects we’ll pay you as much as a $1000 signing bonus. This could equate to as much as
- You can select the basic subscription package or take our use questionnaire to generate an instant quote
- Basic Subscription Package
- Charger Use Questionnaire
- Vehicle make model
- Use cases
- Subscription timeline
- I have an EV and would like to start charging now at the charging stations available. When more stations are available let me know.
- I have an EV, but would like to wait until more charging stations are available in my area.
- I’m considering an EV and will purchase when there are more charging stations available in my area.