Submitting a system as energized allows the 5% collateral held by the utility to be withheld from SREC payments, as opposed to posting the 5% in cash or via a letter of credit.
Energized systems will require:
- All Pre-installation and Post-installation Information
- All Pre-installation and Post-installation Documentation
- Signed Standard Disclosure Forms
- PJM-EIS GATS Registration
- CSG will register each energized system on GATS once requisite information and a signed Schedule A have been received.
Energized systems must generate at least 1 SREC within the first 90 days of the contract if the system is greater than 5 kW AC. If less than or equal to 5 kW AC, then the system has 180 days to deliver its first SREC.