Full List of Required Documentation for the ABP
The following list contains the specific documents and images required for each system participating in the Adjustable Block Program. These documents can be uploaded to the CSG Portal at each system under the Pre-Installation Tab for Pre-Installation documents, and the Post Installation tab for Post Installation documents. They are located at the bottom of each tab.
The Pre-Installation documents pertain only to systems that are being submitted as not energized. Systems being submitted as not energized will require a 5% bond in the form of cash or letter of credit. Systems being submitted as Energized (and fill out and submit all Post-Installation documentation) will be able to choose to withhold the 5% bond from the first SREC payment.
Please note that some documents are only required for specific size categories such as systems that are >25kW AC require a Signed Interconnection Agreement, and systems >10kW AC require a revenue grade meter, and a photo of the meter showing the lifetime production of the solar array. Please see the full list and the accompanying notes for a full understanding of the program requirements.
Pre-Installation Document Uploads:
- System Installation Contract – PDF
- This is the contract between the installer or developer and the system owner to cover the system.
- Schedule -A
- Required for System GATS Registration
- Will be sent to system owners by CSG or included in the CSG’s REC contract.
- Shading Study – PDF
- Suitable shading studies can include, but are not limited to, using tools such as the Solar Pathfinder, Steprobotics, Helioscope, and HORIcatcher as well as or in conjunction with software designed to perform shading analysis. Please note that the Program Administrator and IPA reserve the right to request further information on any shading study or the system used to obtain that shading study. Please e-mail SREC@carbonsolutionsgroup.com if you would like to request approval of a given shading study software or system prior to application, however this is not required. For more details on shading studies please click here.
- System Production Estimate / Proof of Capacity Factor – PDF
- Please provide an estimate of the solar production for the system. If a custom capacity will be used for this system please also provide the output from solar estimation software that was used.
- Plot Diagram or Site-Map- Ground Mount Systems Only – PDF
- The site map (or aerial photo) must be provided with each application for a ground mounted system which shows property boundaries, any structures on the property, and the location of the solar array(s).
- Proof of Site Control / Host Agreement – PDF
- If system owner and property owner are the same this will be covered in CSG’s REC contract with the customer. If system owner and property are not the same this is a binding contract, option, or other demonstration of site control acceptable to the Program Administrator.
- (Over 25kW Only) Interconnection Agreement / Approval – PDF
- Must be signed by the utility
- (Over 25kW Only) Non-Ministerial Permits and Attestation – PDF
- The installer/developer must attest that they have obtained all non-ministerial permits that, according to the commercially reasonable investigation of the installer/developer, are necessary to the project at the time of application to the Adjustable Block program. The installer/developer must list all such permits, along with the name, phone, and email of a contact person at the issuing authority. The Program Administrator will verify a random selection of permits and reserves the right to verify any permits that it deems require further investigation. If no such permits are required an attestation stating that no permits are required must be uploaded. This attestation form is forthcoming. For more info on non-ministerial permits please click here
- Proof of Brochure – PDF
- If installer has proof that the customer has received the consumer protection brochure please upload here. CSG will also provide this brochure to the customer before signing of the REC Contract. Click here to see the Brochure.
- Proof of Standard Disclosure Form – PDF
- Please provide if using an installer generated Standard Disclosure Document-Proof of Standard Disclosure and did not designate CSG as the Approved Vendor when the form was generated.
Post Installation Document Uploads:
- Final Invoice Showing Installer
- Final invoice needs to show the final invoice cost. If the final invoice doesn’t show the total system cost, all invoices that cumulatively show the system cost need to be uploaded.
- Certificate of Completion / Final Interconnection Approval – PDF
- Must be signed by the utility
- Net Metering Approval Letter – PDF
- If applicable.
- Photographs of Modules – JPEG/JPG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG
- Photograph(s) of the project showing all installed modules. Photograph(s) must clearly show each module and must be in JPEG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG format. This may require more than one image to be uploaded to show the full system. Drone photos or multiple photos from the ground are both acceptable.
- Photographs of Inverters – JPEG/JPG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG
- Photograph(s) of the inverter(s). Photograph must clearly show inverter model number and must be in JPEG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG format. Systems using micro-inverters should provide a picture of the gateway connecting the micro inverters i.e. the Enphase Envoy.
- Photograph of the Meter – JPEG/JPG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG
- Please note this is the solar production meter not the utility meter. The photograph must clearly show current cumulative lifetime meter reading and must be in JPEG, TIFF, BMP, or PNG format. For systems under 10kW the inverter may be used as a meter, for systems over 10kW a Revenue Grade Meter must be used. For systems using inverters for meter reads please include a picture showing the inverter screen showing the total system output to date. If the inverter does not have this screen please include a picture of the inverter along with a screenshot of the monitoring portal. For the full Metering Requirements please click here.
- Proof of Accepted Irrevocable Transfer Agreement – PDF
- Currently awaiting more information on this from the Program Admin, may ultimately be provided by CSG.