The following is taken from page 30 of the Adjustable Block Program’s Final Guidebook:
1. Systems registered in M-RETS must utilize an ANSI C.12 certified revenue quality meter.
2. Systems over 25 kW registered in GATS must utilize a new meter that meets ANSI C.12 standards.
3. Systems over 10 kW and less than 25 kW in size registered with GATS must utilize a meter that meets ANSI C.12 standards. Meters that are refurbished (and certified by the meter supplier) are allowed.
4. Systems of 10 kW in size and below registered with GATS must utilize either a meter that is accurate to +/‐ 5% (including refurbished and certified meters), or an inverter that is specified by the manufacturer to be accurate to +/‐5%. The inverter must be UL‐certified and must include either a digital or web‐based output display. Inverters with integrated ANSI C.12 compliant meters are allowed with a specification sheet showing this standard has been met.
5. No system is required to have automated or remote meter reporting capability, although such meters are allowed if they meet the requirements in sections 1-4 above.